Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2009

Animal Collective > New Sigur Rós, New Múm

I hereby claim that both the last Múm and the last Sigur Rós albums were inspired strongly by Animal Collective's "spirit". And I like both of those albums better than I would've otherwise probably. So... well inspired... it is a more exciting, dynamic, healthier "spirit".

P.S. I also like things like these:

"Monkey Jazz" BEARDYMAN & mr_hopkinson™ from David Hopkinson on Vimeo.



Maybe I should use this blog mainly like this instead of just talking about my own stuff, since I don't really produce that much regularly... Alright, makes sense, I continue: Although I don't watch as many movies or listen to as much music nowadays there are certain pieces I can't dare miss, i.e. I loved "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and I'm looking forward to "Synecdoche, New_York".

Keine Kommentare: