Freitag, 25. Juli 2008

About

This blog will be about my artistic creations, I'll post some stuff that gushed out of my brain for whatever reason. I was planning to build a webpage, but what the hell... Maybe later.

I'll add some decent "About" text to this blog post later... But when exactly..? Unknown.

In the mean time you can click here to view most of my work; use "sadunkal" and "sadun" as usernames for 2 different accounts, and "asdasd" as password for both to gain access. It's not very practical, I know. The files are ordered chronogically in the first account.

UPDATE: I uploaded most of my stuff on youtube finally. You'll still be missing some relatively interesting pieces if you don't check out the rest of it on that website above. Here's my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sadunkal

Keine Kommentare: